... well, sort of. When I say "all moved in", I mean that all of mine and Hilary's stuff (aside from our mini-fridges, which we plan to sell) are out of Walker and into apartment 325. Clean, however, is an entirely different story. The living room and kitchen look nice, but our bedrooms... well, they're lagging behind. But it's kind of hard to get things cleaned quickly when you're working most of the day. Right now I'm doing Alice shows from 11:00 to 12:00 (have to be there at 10:00), and then working from 1:00-5:00. So, we don't have as much time as we'd like to organize. Once it's finished, I'll put pictures of the final product so everyone can see. :)
Alice is going very well. I found out I'll be paid $350 for doing it, which is really exciting! My first paid show... hooray! And speaking of money, I also found out that I'll be recieving a $3,000 scholarship next year because my grades were so awesome (3.5 GPA, baby!). Not to mention the $1,000 scholarship I get from Americorp, which I found out is the domestic version of the Peace Corp (should've known, right?). So techinically, I'm in the military. Weird, huh? At least they can't send me anywhere, since I'm "serving" here.
That's all for now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment