Tuesday, January 6, 2009
And a Happy New Year.
Happy New Year everyone! Hope it was nice and that everyone was safe. Mine was nice, but I'm not so sure about the safe part; I got hit by a firework. Well, I'm spending my last week of freedom up in Oklahoma City with Josh. It's nice to be back. I'll get to spend the weekend with my roommate Hilary and friend Sarah, which I'm also excited about. Classes will be starting up again on Monday... I'll be taking Psychology, Public Speaking and Stagecraft Lab on Mondays and Wednesdays and Stagecraft, History of Rock and Roll and Acting II on Tuesdays and Thursdays, along with Voice lessons on Thursdays and work and rehearsals. So, my schedule isn't too hectic. I'll have another round of auditions on the 14th, but I'm pretty positive I won't get any callbacks because I've already been cast in a show. However, I will be auditioning for Alice and Wonderland through the Children's Theatre I work for, so that should be exciting. I hope that everyone is doing well and I'm glad I got to see you all over Christmas. Have a good rest of the week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment