Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow.

So, we had quite the snow-ice extravaganza this week. It started Monday, afternoon classes were cancelled and there was no school Tuesday or Wednesday. Which also means there was no rehearsals for three days... and seeing as the show is less than two weeks away, I'm scared! Maybe it's just because it's my first college show and I'm in the youngest one in the cast and there's a lot of pressure... I'm so nervous that I'm not pulling my weight. I really hope I'm doing as well as everyone else. So far, my first show has been a positive experience and I want it to stay that way.

Last weekend we found out that Tyler has diabetes. He was put in the hospital and has to take a shot of insulin before every meal. I'm worried, but he's a smart kid. So far, he's done really well about his shots, he even does some himself. I just really hope it doesn't get worse. I'm headed down to see him this weekend since it's also his birthday. I just hope the roads will be okay.

... I'm ready for Summer. Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment